Job Responsibilities :
- Plant, transplant, fertilize, apply chemicals, waters, prunes, and weeds flower beds and plant areas.
- Maintain flowers, bushes, trees, and shrubs.
- Implement detailed landscape plans.
- Plant and propagate bedding plants; may manage greenhouse operations, as applicable.
- Assist in the work direction and on-the-job training of other personnel.
- Pick up and disposes of litter.
- May assist in various maintenance activities as required.
- May operate a motor vehicle to transport materials and equipment, as appropriate to the position.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promote continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- May irrigate, mow, rake, and trim lawns and/or athletic fields.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.