ماجستير إدارة الاعمال MBA
Master of Business Administration Program
Welcome to the MBA Program of the College of Business Administration.
We develop students who can contribute to the economic and social progress of the UAE and the GCC, as well as meet its employment demands.
Our MBA program has a curriculum that meets the national and international academic standards for business education.
Graduates of the program are sought after by the private sector, government sector, multinational corporations, and international corporations. They are well equipped to respond to business trends, competition, planning, and strategy. Above all, we train them for executive leadership that is energetic, visionary, and ethical.
The Faculty members are culturally diverse and highly specialized and their expertise cuts across the broad spectrum of management and the social sciences. The strong linkage between research and consultancy activities is brought to bear on instruction giving the students a strong foundation in theory and field practice in a global context.
We are glad you have selected to pursue your dreams of excellence and service with the University of Science Technology of Fujairah and with our College of Business Administration. We are committed to serving and assisting you in achieving your professional goals.
The USTF MBA program seeks to satisfy the quality assurance standards set by world-class business program accreditation organizations such as AACSB and the Association of MBAs.
MBA graduates will be able to:
demonstrate knowledge of the main areas of business, with special emphasis on human resources management.
develop, implement, and evaluate organizational development strategies aimed at promoting organizational effectiveness.
Use analytical and problem-solving skills in HR decision-making through case studies.
Provide innovative solutions to improve HR practices through case studies.
identify and apply new ideas, methods, and ways of thinking to improve HR practices in UAE and GCC through business research projects.
evaluate HRM-related social, cultural, and environmental responsibilities and issues in a global context through cross-culture management theories
Students have access to all the learning resources offered by USTF – library, computer labs, Internet and web platforms, online international business game competitions with students of other eminent institutions, databases for academic journals, and resources of collaborating institutions.
The MBA courses ensure an optimum classroom learning environment to achieve the program’s objectives. Knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation are emphasized in the design and delivery of courses. The system of instruction employed in the MBA program provides a new learning approach that is student-centered and involves discussions, participation, and shared responsibility for learning, co-operation, case analysis, examinations and expert role responsibilities.
The use of technology, simulation, and the synthesis of expert knowledge applicable to business organizations in the new economic environment will be the key focus points designed to enhance and ensure the program’s academic quality.
In accordance with the University’s requirements for graduate degrees, a candidate to be admitted into the MBA program must fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field from a UAE-recognized university with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Students with a GPA below 3 may be admitted conditionally.
- (English EmSAT) with a minimum score of 1400 or a minimum score of 550 on paper-based TOEFL or 6 on IELTS (or its equivalent).
- An Interview with the MBA Admission Committee.
- Students enrolled in the MBA program without prior course work in the business areas are required to complete the following foundation courses to be admitted to the program.
- 410808 Organizational Theory & Design
- 102211 Statistics for Business
- 400393 Microeconomics
- 400292 Principles of Accounting I
- 400396 Fundamentals of Finance
Transfer Students from Accredited Institutions :
Graduate students from accredited institutions of higher education may apply for admission to a USTF MBA program.
Documents Required for Admission to MBA Program
- Completed Application Form
- UAE Secondary School Certificate, or it's equivalent
- Certified copy of the Bachelor's degree certificate or its equivalent,
- Certified copy of the Grade Transcript
- Certificate of proficiency in the English Language,
- Photocopy of valid Passport
- A copy of the UAE ID Card for UAE residents
- Health Certificate, issued by a University doctor
- Certificate of good conduct,
- Six recent passport-size photographs
- Two Reference Letters
- Written commitment signed by the applicant that he/she will observe university rules and regulations
Admission to the MBA program is valid for at most two semesters. If an admitted student does not join the program within this period, the admission offer will be canceled.
Students are expected to attend and fully participate in all classes. A minimum of 75 percent attendance will be required in each course registered.
Academic Standing for Graduate Student
If the student’s GPA is less than 3.0 after the second semester, he/she will be placed on probation. If the student does not raise his/her CGPA to 3.0 in the following semester, he/she will be placed on a second probation. If the student fails to raise his/her GPA to 3.0 in the following semester, the student will be dismissed from the program.
The MBA program coordinator may advise an academically warned student to repeat one or more courses to increase his/her chances to raise his/her CGPA to 3.0.
Time Allowed to Complete the MBA Program.
The study time for the MBA program is normally two years or four semesters. However, the maximum time allowed to complete the program is 4 years or 8 regular semesters
Study Load for Graduate studentsThe study load for a full-time MBA student may rise up to four courses (12 credit hours) per semester depending on his / her CGPA.
A student will be awarded the degree of Master of Business Administration upon meeting the following requirements:
Completion of the required MBA courses: 12 courses of 3 credit hours each
Achievement of a CGPA of not less than 3.0
Credit Hours Tuition Fees for MBA Programs
Tuition fees for MBA per one credit hour = AED 2,000
- A general discount is given to all graduates 20% and 30% to University of Science and Technology Fujairah graduates and university employees.
Download Full information