Goals and Objectives
Why USTF ?
The establishment of University of Science and Technology of Fujairah (USTF) comes as a response to the importance His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), attaches to education, and in particular to higher education. In light of this, and to assist the development of the UAE and the region, His Highness Sheikh Hamad bin Mohamed Al Sharqi, Member of the Supreme Council, Ruler of Fujairah, gave his blessing to the foundation of USTF as a full-fledged and independent university.
USTF efforts to promote high quality in education and to serve the needs of the region. As an independent university, USTF will continue to remarkably enhance and solidify its elite reputation among national and regional Universities.
Goals and Objectives
USTF Core Values
- Excellence: USTF upholds the highest standards to achieve academic excellence in teaching, learning and research.
- Integrity:USTF demonstrates honesty, trustworthiness, reliability, transparency and accountability in all interaction with individuals and groups.
- Respect and Tolerance:USTF practices equity and fairness by listening to understand and support shared governance, inclusion and diversity.
- Collaboration:USTF is committed to reciprocal cooperation developed through consultation to build strong relationships with communities.
- Innovation:USTF supports creative activities and productive initiatives for the greatest benefit of mankind.
- Social Responsibility and Happiness: USTF promotes community engagement, sustainability, and positivity to satisfy the needs and well-being of the community.
- Goal 1: Promoting excellence of education in an inspiring environment of teaching and learning.
- Goal 2: Performing high quality, applicable and impactful research and intellectual contribution.
- Goal 3: Recruiting qualified diverse students, enriching their experiences and serving their various needs in a student-centered environment
- Goal 4: Building reciprocal relationships and long-lasting ties with external communities.
- Goal 5: Achieving operational excellence in university services.