|| Office of Institutional Planning& Effectiveness Assistant
|| Until Filled
Office of Institutional Planning and Effectiveness
Major / Specialization:
||Office of Institutional Planning& Effectiveness Assistant|
Job Responsibilities :
- Consult with, train, and support colleges and administrative units’ staff regarding the development of Quality Assurance policies and procedures including the development of academic program mission statements, goals, assessment techniques, methods of analysis, and the completion of their annual Quality Assurance reports.
- Contribute to the overall planning of assessment and evaluation processes for academic and non-academic units.
- Ensure timely planning and implementation of all assessment processes and monitor the implementation of closing the loop and continuous improvement actions.
- Maintaining the reporting calendar for program review and annual planning, updating forms to reflect changes, communicating deadlines and reminders of due dates, tracking the accurate and complete compilation of required documents from various departments and divisions; and preparing institution-wide reports.
- Assists in the development of institutional strategic plan, its implementation, and in the assessment of the achievement of institutional goals.
- Assists in the development and assessment of departmental goals and implements appropriate changes in departmental functioning for the continuous improvement of the department.
- Interprets assessment findings and prepares an annual assessment report to summarize such findings, with particular emphasis on the quality of the assessment efforts and findings that influence institutional decision-making and policy development.
- Participate in USTF’s development and implementation of processes to evaluate programs and services for continuous improvements.
- Compile Effectiveness reports.
- Promote and disseminate institutional information throughout the University.
- Establish timelines for OIPE activities and processes.
- Utilize Power BI, Excel, and other data analysis tools to process, analyze, and visualize data sets effectively.
- Create and maintain comprehensive reports and dashboards, presenting data-driven insights to stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner
- Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor of OIPE unit.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum from an accredited institution of higher education in relevant field, Master’s Degree with quality assurance or institutional research related background preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in higher education institution.
- Proficiency in data extraction and analysis using Power BI, Excel, and other data analysis tools.
- Ability to design and implement data visualization dashboards using Power BI and Excel (essential).
- Advanced proficiency in Excel functions and formulas.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and/or confidential information and issues.
- Excellent communication skills, including technical report writing, public speaking, designing, and giving presentations to stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken command of both English and Arabic languages.
- Proficiency in using Computer Applications and the Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to produce timely well written deliverables.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly mention the position & job reference in the subject field when applying.
- Please fill the USTF CV Application and send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org