|| Web Developer - Part Time
|| Until Filled
AD - WD
Communication & Digital Marketing
Major / Specialization:
Job Responsibilities :
- Develops and maintains plan for organization's Internet presence, based on management priorities, policy directions, and goals.
- Creates enhancements and modifications to web sites; organizes and maintains the sites.
- Assesses new standards, technologies and trends, and formulates strategies and plans for future enhancement of web sites.
- Programs HTML and uploads pages to the web sites.
- Ensures that web sites are accessible from a variety of different environments.
- Produces a consistent visual image on the web sites including maintenance of templates and image archives.
- Ensures that images are delivered to the viewer at sufficiently high speed and quality.
- Creates image links, and ensures that links are up to date; updates information on pages and databases so that content is current.
- Troubleshoots and repairs bugs and problems.
- Responds to web designer mail; provides and analyzes traffic statistics and reports.
- Develops, researches, writes/edits and creates layout for new sections/features.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Proofreading and editing skills.
- Strategic planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of current authoring languages, editing and authoring tools, and related website technologies.
- Ability to utilize computerized word processing and internet software.
- Skill in computer graphics and layout.
- Skill in the use of computerized page layout and design software.
- Ability to evaluate new and evolving website technologies.
- Ability to create and analyze reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of internet operations and functionality, and of a wide range of internet programming and design tools.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Knowledge of the Internet, ftp, telnet and the ability to develop website documents.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any related field with at least 2 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly mention the position & job reference in the subject field when applying.
- Please fill the USTF CV Application and send it to the following e-mail address: email@example.com