Office of Alumni, Career Counseling, and Events (ACCE) aims to establish and maintain efficient bidirectional communication portal between the University of Science and Technology of Fujairah (USTF) and its alumni and the various communities domestically and among the globe.
ACCE provides USTF Alumni proactively with the supportive and guidance services in different disciplines to empower their competences and competitiveness. The office responds additionally to alumni affairs related requests and process it institutionally.
ACCE utilizes the field-acquired occupational skills and knowledges gained by entrepreneurs and employed Alumni to contribute to achieve the university's vision.
ACCE supports the efforts of different USTF departments to conduct a fruitful scientific or social event either in-campus or off-campus.
- Proactive – Foresighting of the future demands of the alumni and USTF community.
- Connective – Bidirectional channeling between USTF, its alumni and the community.
- Innovative – Service creation and execution with realistic ambition.
- Continuous – Tireless serving USTF alumni and the community with passion.
- Advocative – Accountable supporting for Alumni development.
- Collaborative – Institutional bonds with tolerance and flexibility.
- Integrative – workflow with university's sectors to succeed USTF mission toward its vision.